This notice is to inform you that we take copyright infringement very seriously at PornRealTube.com. As a leading tube website for adult content, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and have implemented robust measures to ensure compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
IDENTIFICATION OF INFRINGING CONTENT
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and posted on our website without your authorization, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material and its location on our website;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
OUR RESPONSE TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly remove the infringing material or disable access to it. We will also notify the user who posted the infringing material and provide them with an opportunity to file a counter-notice if they believe that the material was removed in error.
If you believe that your material was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notice with us. The counter-notice must include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location where the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
If you wish to file a DMCA notice or counter-notice with us, please use the following contact information:
Email: [email protected]
We take intellectual property rights seriously and we will respond to all valid DMCA notices in a timely manner.